Dec 22, 2020
On this episode, Jay and Mike discuss:
- "Streaming Is Stalling: Can Music Keep Up In The Attention Economy?" (Billboard).
- "The Year The Music Died" (LA Times).
- "Five Takeaways From TikTok's First-Ever Annual Music Report" (Billboard).
- "The Future of Music Journalism… Is on TikTok" (Rolling...
Dec 14, 2020
On the episode, Jay andMike discuss:
- "Nile Rodgers Asks Record Labels To Be Clearer About Streaming Incomes" (Guardian).
- "David Crosby Forced To Sell His Song Catalog: 'It's my only option... streaming stole my record money.'" (Music Business Worldwide).
- "Why Would Bob Dylan Sell His...
Dec 7, 2020
In this episode, Jay and Mike discuss:
- Spotify News: "Check Your 2020 Stats With Spotify 'Wrapped For Artists'" (Hypebot).
- Spotify News: "The Sinister Grift of Spotify's 'Wrapped For Artists'" (Slate).
- "KISS Plan Massive, Extravagant (and Safe) New Year’s Eve Livestream Show in Dubai" (Rolling Stone).